Create a strong innovation culture
We help you to choose the rights that best support your business goals, keep your competitors at arm’s length and bring commercial benefits. In many instances this can be encapsulated in a strong, sound patent strategy, based on the following key constituents:
- Invention disclosures that form the foundation on which to build a culture of innovation
- Novelty searches that reveal whether the idea is already known (“prior art”)
- Patents that protect the underlying technical idea
- Opposition proceedings to prevent competitors from obstructing your development
- Copyright for software or databases
- Design protection to protect your product’s appearance
- Trademark protection and trademark manuals when it is time to disclose and market your product
- Contractual agreements that regulate issues relating to confidentiality, consultants, sub-contractors, development, options, licensing and transfer or assignment of rights
- Infringement assessments to ascertain whether a specific product is protected by patent
- Disputes and attack strategies when competitors behave aggressively
- Trade secrets for sensitive business information
We are passionate about using concrete measures to help you to create a strong innovative culture. Find out more about what we have to offer by watching our short information films below.
Will EPO examinations converge with the new US guidelines on eligibility?
The two major questions are: Will there be a convergence in interpretation with the EPO’s guidelines from last year regarding…Read more
What will happen with BREXIT- deal or no deal?
Will all European registrations become null and void when Britain leaves the EU? How will our sole rights be affected…Read more